Instagram

Monday, October 24, 2011

Form Six life

Now , i already usual the life in KL and no trouble for me about driving.Totally love the life in KL but i also miss my friends whose at my hometown..AT KL i'm started my form six life and first time friends with different race. Before going to the new school me totally scare cannot usual the environment of the school because first time study at SMK before that im study at SMJK..But now i got a gang which can call "SATU MALAYSIA"..why im say like that coz in our gang got chinese,malay and indian.hehe xDD Are you wonder how we can mix together and be close friends? Actually very easy that is don't care about our race or religion.At here i also found my beloved, love him so much!! hope we will stay together forever and ever <3 
I'm be the TIMBALAN PENGAWAS at my new school..if you ask me happy or not?My answer will be normal..but i totally enjoy b the pengawas  .At here show some pic that i take with my senior when their graduation at SRI DAMANSARA CLUB and also with other pengawas..













No comments:

Post a Comment