Instagram

Monday, January 7, 2013

HI everyone, finally i updated my blog.At first i sign in to my blog i thought i type wrong website.Blogger view change a lot lot that cause me don't have idea for it.WOW, i have finished my STPM study.Currently i work as a CARLSBERG promoter at Kepong Jusco.All thanks to my friend 'weng woh', because he introduced this job for me. Although the salary is not that high compare with other promoter job but at least got income for me.hehe The very first promoter job i worked in my whole life.(don't joke for it)
Let you all guess who will be my partner? Deng deng deng...........He is LIMSHEN. I'm so grateful because our friend relationship getting better and better after working. He is my very first friend that i recognised at TAMAN EHSAN school but our friend relationship bond is not that strong in our form six life but now our bond is strong enough that we will share our life story and YAMCHA very often. xD
He is the man 'tan limshen' my partner ,the girl standing behind is me 'questali' xD

This is CARLSBERG promoter gang but got one guy leave us and become a tuition teacher after two days he working as carlsberg promoter...so sad =(
This is my working place, how is look like?nice or not...opps my partner is there! does him spoil the view?haha

Ps/ my english standard is poor so please forgive me if got any grammar mistake and son on..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment